CritterKill Professional Insect Killer Smoke Bomb 15g
- ✔ HSE Approved
- ✔ Discreet & free delivery
- ✔ Professional smoke bombs to effectively clear whole rooms of insect problems
- ✔ Works well with most flying or crawling insects.
- ✔ Great for controlling fleas, bedbugs, moths, silverfish and much more.
Insect Killer Smoke Bombs effectively clear whole rooms of pest problems. Works well with any flying or crawling insects. Great for controlling fleas, bedbugs, moths, silverfish and much more.
Critterkill Insect Killer Smoke Bombs are a great way to control and remove pests from inside your home. The insecticidal smoke from the Insect Killer Smoke Bombs will kill any insect on contact making them an ideal solution for large or difficult to reach areas.
Previously only for professional use, these Insect Killer Smoke Bombs are now available to the public. Ideal for use in the home, storage areas, commercial properties and small animal housing.
Please read all warnings, precautions and directions before using Insect Killer Smoke Bombs.
|AREA TREATED BY SMOKE BOMB|
|TO CONTROL||1 SMOKE BOMB (15.5G) PER|
|Fleas & Bed Bugs||125m3|
|Other crawling insects||31.5m3|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clear people, plants and animals including fish from the area to be treated.
- Remove all foodstuffs (processed and unprocessed), utensils and food preparation equipment.
- Seal area to be treated as effectively as possible. Close doors and windows block fireplaces and exclude draughts.
- Take the required number ofInsect Killer Smoke Bombs, refer to the Rates of Application table.
- Tear off tag and remove container cap.
- Place each Insect Killer Smoke Bomb on a fireproof base of approximately 300 mm x 300 mm but NOT in a bucket or other enclosed space.
- When a number of Insect Killer Smoke Bombs are being used, space them throughout the area to be treated, and prepare all for ignition before lighting the first.
- Light Insect Killer Smoke Bombs in sequence, starting with the furthest from an identified exit.
- Light the igniter using a match. Do not leave lighted match on generator.
- Once lit leave the room quickly
- Leave for as long as possible, at least four hours or one hour per 1.5m ceiling height minimum.
- After treatment is complete, open windows and doors and ventilate thoroughly.
- Exclude all persons, animals and plants during treatment.
- For indoor use only.
- Ventilate treated areas thoroughly after treatment.
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- Not for use on grain or in empty grain stores.
- Cover all water storage tanks before application.
- Hazardous to bees. Action should be taken to prevent foraging bees gaining access to treated nests, preferably by removing the combs or blocking the nest entrance.
- Do not disturb bats or their roosts. No treatment should be made without first ascertaining whether bats use the site as a roost. All bats are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act (1981) or the Wildlife (Northern Ireland) order (1985). Before treating any structure used by bats, consult English nature, Scottish Natural Heritage, The Countryside Council for Wales or Department of the Environment for Northern Ireland.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use.
- KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE and keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Safety data sheet available for professional user on request.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
Delivery is FREE of charge to the UK Mainland
If you live in the UK Isles, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or Eire, extra delivery charges will apply. Additional charge: £9.99. Please contact us if you want a delivery quote to a different location or you have any questions.
I don't want my friends / family / neighbours / housemates to know I have a problem. Will your packaging be discreet?
Absoultely. 100%. We understand that this can be a tricky time and we promise to deliver fast and discretely.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all items ordered before 2pm on the same day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after dispatch.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above timelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
Will I receive SMS / email delivery notifications?
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
Can I track my order online?
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive another email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the courier's website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, the courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
How can I manage my delivery?
We have teamed up with the best UK couriers to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit the courier's website and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better. You can choose from the following options for your convenience:
- Collect from depot
- Leave in a safe place
- Leave with a neighbour
- Request a different delivery day
I live locally, can I collect?
If you live locally you might want to pick your item up directly from us. If you wish to do this please call us in advance. You can find our contact details here.
If you have any questions please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org