Critterkill Professional Total Release Fogger
- ✔ HSE Approved
- ✔ Discreet & free delivery
- ✔ Control of Bed Bugs, Fleas, Flies, Moths, Cockroaches, etc.
- ✔ Simple to use
- ✔ Regain control
- ✔ Great coverage
- ✔ New & improved
Critterkill Professional Total Release Fogger
CritterKill Total Release Professional Insect Fogger provides control of bed bugs, fleas, flies, moths, cockroaches and all other flying and crawling insects.
An automatic 'one shot' fogging insecticide for professional or amateur use, to be used within indoor situations only (domestic, kitchens, bakeries, food preparation trade buildings).
- Control of Bed Bugs, Fleas, Flies, Moths, Cockroaches, etc.
- Designed for Pest Control Professionals, Also Suitable for Amateur Use
- Insect Fogger Provides Complete Control of Bed Bugs, Fleas, Flies, Moths, Cockroaches and All Other Flying and Crawling Insects
- Each 150ml Automatic One Shot Fogging Aerosol Can Treats One Room (Approx 180 Cubic Metres)
- Aerosol Can Foggers Improve Upon Standard 'Bomb' Style Foggers as They Are Safer and Provide More Effective Coverage
Instructions for use
CritterKill Professional Insect Fogger is an automatic 'one shot' fogging aerosol.
- Firstly ensure that all people, animals, pets (including terrariums and aquariums) and foodstuffs are removed from the area to be treated
- Firmly close all doors and windows of the area being treated
- To activate simply press the nozzle down until it clicks into position and starts to dispense.
- Place the aerosol on a non-sensitive surface in the middle of the room to be treated and immediately leave the premises
- Once the fogger has been activated it will empty entirely
- Don't re-enter for a minimum of 2 hours to allow the fogger to work effectively
- Once you return to the area, open all doors and windows to ventilate thoroughly (airing between 1 hour and half a day depending on the area being vented
- Coverage: 150ml = 180m³
- Depending on the level of infestation, repeat treatments may be necessary
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food preparation areas
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way
- Cover all water storage tanks before application
- Hazardous to bees
- Ventilate the treated area thoroughly when the smoke has cleared
- Exclude all persons and animals during treatment
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- Keep in a safe place away from children
Delivery is FREE of charge to the UK Mainland
If you live in the UK Isles, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or Eire, extra delivery charges will apply. Additional charge: £9.99. Please contact us if you want a delivery quote to a different location or you have any questions.
I don't want my friends / family / neighbours / housemates to know I have a problem. Will your packaging be discreet?
Absoultely. 100%. We understand that this can be a tricky time and we promise to deliver fast and discretely.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all items ordered before 2pm on the same day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after dispatch.
We'll send you an email as soon as your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above timelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
Will I receive SMS / email delivery notifications?
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
Can I track my order online?
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive another email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the courier's website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, the courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
How can I manage my delivery?
We have teamed up with the best UK couriers to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit the courier's website and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better. You can choose from the following options for your convenience:
- Collect from depot
- Leave in a safe place
- Leave with a neighbour
- Request a different delivery day
I live locally, can I collect?
If you live locally you might want to pick your item up directly from us. If you wish to do this please call us in advance. You can find our contact details here.
If you have any questions please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org