Complete Home Flea Killer Treatment Kit | 6 Room
- ✔ HSE Approved
- ✔ Discreet & free delivery
- ✔ Everything you need to easily treat / re-treat a home flea infestation
- ✔ Guaranteed results
- ✔ Fast acting
- ✔ Long lasting
- ✔ Spray + smoke bombs = 2x effective
Complete Home Flea Killer Treatment Kit | 6 Room
Contains everything needed to easily treat or re-treat a flea infestation of up to 6 rooms.
1 x CritterKill Flea Killer Spray - 1 Litre
1 x CritterKill Flea Killer Spray - 5 Litre
6 x CritterKill Flea Killer Smoke Bombs 16g
Please remember to vacuum before the treatment. Empty the contents from the hoover into a bin outside the house. Do do not vacuum again for at least 5-7 days. Further treatment is recommended to ensure all life cycles are killed.
CritterKill Flea Killer Spray
APPLICATION: Thoroughly spray all hard surfaces around the flea infestation. Ensure that no areas are missed such as small cracks and crevices where fleas could be inhabiting. Generously apply at a ratio of around 50 ml of product per square meter upon surfaces, or spray short burst directly at bed bugs.
✔ For use indoors, home environment friendly
✔ Fast acting with guaranteed results
✔ Odourless, non-staining, water based formula
✔ Can be used to treat most flying and crawling insects
✔ Use on surfaces and spray directly on insects
✔ Contains the professional active ingredients of Cypermethrin & Natural Pyrethrum
✔ The addition of Natural Pyrethrum provides a faster improved knockdown action
✔ Used by todays pest controllers
CritterKill Flea Killer Smoke Bombs 16g
Critterkill Flea Bombs are a great way to control and remove fleas from inside your home. The insecticidal smoke from the smoke bombs will kill any fleas on contact making them an ideal solution for large or difficult to reach areas.
Previously only for professional use, these flea Bombs are now available to the public. Ideal for use in the home, storage areas, commercial properties and small animal housing.
Please read all warnings, precautions and directions before using the smoke bomb.
Note: when activated, the smoke bomb may trigger your fire alarm. To ensure this does not happen, cover smoke alarms for the time of treatment. Remember to uncover them after the treatment is finished.
Standard next working day delivery is FREE of charge
We also offer an alternative, premium next working day courier service with DPD which is available for a £2.95 delivery charge. If you choose this option, DPD will contact you and advise of a 1 hour delivery timeslot with the option of re-scheduling or leaving your order in a safe place or with a neighbour. A Saturday delivery service is additionally offered with DPD at a £7.95 delivery charge for orders placed before 2pm on Friday.
Unfortunately, as of 31st January 2021, we are no longer able to ship our products outside the UK
How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all items ordered received before 2pm on the same working day. All orders are sent using a tracked 24h delivery service as standard.
Please note: orders placed on the weekend will not be delivered on Monday. These orders will be prepared and dispatched on the next working day (usually Monday). Bulky items (e.g. large insect control kits) may incur and additional 24 hour delay.
We will send you an email when your order has been dispatched, containing your tracking information.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above timelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
I don't want my friends / family / neighbours / housemates to know I have a problem. Will your packaging be discreet?
Absoultely. 100%. We understand that this can be a tricky time and we promise to deliver fast and discretely.
Will I receive SMS / email delivery notifications?
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
Can I track my order online?
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive another email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the courier's website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, the courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
How can I manage my delivery?
We have teamed up with the best UK couriers to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit the courier's website and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better. You can choose from the following options for your convenience:
- Collect from depot
- Leave in a safe place
- Leave with a neighbour
- Request a different delivery day
I live locally, can I collect?
If you live locally you might want to pick your item up directly from us. If you wish to do this please call us in advance. You can find our contact details here.
If you have any questions please contact us or email email@example.com
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF CRITTERKILL COMPLETE TREATMENT KITS
- Clear people, plants and animals including fish from the area to be treated.
- Remove all foodstuffs (processed and unprocessed), utensils and food preparation equipment.
- Vacuum the area(s) throughly then seal and dispose of the vacuum contents into an outdoors bin.
- Thoroughly spray all surfaces around the infestation. Ensure that no areas are missed such as small cracks and crevices where insects could be inhabiting. Generously spray at a ratio of around 50 ml of product per square meter upon surfaces, or spray short burst directly at insects.
- Open cupboards, drawers, bedside tables etc so that the smoke can enter all areas
- Seal area treatment area(s) as effectively as possible. Close doors and windows, block fireplaces and exclude draughts.
- Use one smoke bomb or fogger per room or use the rates of application table provided.
- Tear off tag and remove container cap.
- Place each smoke bomb or fogger on a fireproof base of approximately 300 mm x 300 mm but NOT in a bucket or other enclosed space.
- When a number of smoke generators are being used, space them throughout the area to be treated, and prepare all for ignition before lighting/activating the first.
- Light or activate the smoke generators in sequence, starting with the furthest from an identified exit.
- Light the smoke bomb igniter using a match. Do not leave lighted match on generator.
- Once lit / activated you must leave the room quickly
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Leave the treatment area(s) for as long as possible. At least four hours or one hour per 1.5m ceiling height minimum.
- After treatment is complete, open windows and doors and ventilate thoroughly.
- If supplied, set sticky traps in previously infested areas to monitor for re-infestation
- You must repeat the treatment in 7-10 days to prevent re-infestation from un-hatched eggs
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF CRITTERKILL STICKY INSECT TRAPS
- Carefully tear off an insect trap along the perforated lines
- Remove the protective paper covering the sticky glue on the back of the trap
- Remove the paper from the tab, fold into a triangle and stick tab to the back of the insect killer
- If you want to stick the trap to a surface, peel off the sticky area beneath the trap
- Exclude all persons, animals and plants during spray and smoke treatment.
- For indoor use only.
- Ventilate treated areas thoroughly after treatment.
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- Not for use on grain or in empty grain stores.
- Cover all water storage tanks before application.
- Hazardous to bees. Action should be taken to prevent foraging bees gaining access to treated nests, preferably by removing the combs or blocking the nest entrance.
- Do not disturb bats or their roosts. No treatment should be made without first ascertaining whether bats use the site as a roost. All bats are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act (1981) or the Wildlife (Northern Ireland) order (1985). Before treating any structure used by bats, consult English nature, Scottish Natural Heritage, The Countryside Council for Wales or Department of the Environment for Northern Ireland.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use.
- KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE and keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Safety data sheet available for professional user on request.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way